Hey there - it's Dave Navarro here from TheLaunchCoach.com, and I want to talk to you about a very special opportunity to get some personal, insider mentoring on how to rapidly create products that people want to buy, and how to get as many people as possible to start paying you for them - not a year from now, not 3 months from now, but as soon as possible.
This project is has been growing steadily throughout 2010, and it has already been helping a lot of people take their business from the "Hey I'd like to make some money" stage way over to the "Holy smokes, every month I'm bringing in a lot of new customers" stage. The roadmap for this project involves releasing 10 incredible workshops that show you how I did it - and how you can start planning to do it, too.
First of all, I want you to have the opportunity to build a business that doesn't burn you out. I don't want you working crazy hours just to make ends meet or grinding yourself down with non-stop effort just because you think you have to "pay your dues" for some really long period of time before you start making some real money.
It doesn't have to be that way, and I'm in the process of creating 10 incredibly useful workshops that show you how to get the leverage you need to make more money than you're making right now (while actually spending less time on your business). I'm going to show you how to do all this in three ways:
- First, I'm going to show you how to develop a highly profitable product line around your expertise - even if you don't have any technical background or sales background (and even if you think you don't have any time). I'm going to walk you through the step by step of everything and teach you the little tweaks that have helped me grow my business to six figures in the last 12 months.
- At the same time, I'm going to walk you through how to position your business so that clients come to you, rather than you having to scramble to find them. I'm going to show you how to get all kinds of attention online from the people who can help you grow your business and increase your personal influence in your business niche.
- And finally, I want to help you get even more leverage by teaching you how to to get way more money out of the work you put into your business. If you're a service provider, I'm going to teach you ways to increase the amount of money you earn per hour and per client. If you're a product producer, I'm going to show you how to arrange your website, blog, and personal positioning so that you get paid more for every sale.
Throughout 2010, I've been completing, polishing, and releasing these workshops and changing the way people do business online for the better - but I don't want you to have to wait months and months until I've put the finishing touches on my last few workshops to get them.
I want to give you an opportunity to watch over my shoulder while I create the content ... to run with each useful concept as I'm writing them out ... and ask your questions in a private, members only forum (that's the group mentoring part) where you can suggest new topics that will help your particular business make more money.
Hundreds of people have already been enjoying early "beta" access to these workshops as I've been developing them (though outsiders have to wait until they're fully created and go through my launch process, so it takes a while). Month by month, I'v been releasing new workshops to the public as I have them polished and shined, but if you're like many of my readers, you're not that interested in waiting for all that polishing to happen.
So I'm going to give you an opportunity to get all of the information inside these workshops earlier, from the very moment each idea, concept and topic is born. I've set up a private, members-only site with a discussion forum so my more ambitious readers can get in and start applying ideas today.
And the best part is, I'll be letting you get access to it for practically nothing (keep reading to find out how).
The More Buyers Every Month Group Mentorship Program will contain 10 immediately useful workshops that go over the same online business strategies and concepts that my clients pay $500 an hour to have me teach them.
Seven of these workshops are already completed, and each is a truly a premium product (the ones I've formally launched sell for $247 a piece and hundreds of people own them and love it). And as I launch each of the remaining workshops separately from this group membership program, I have some very aggressive launch plans and price increases planned for them.m.
But ... I want you to get access to this game-changing content before the price increases go into effect by being a charter member in the More Buyers Every Month Group Mentorship Program. I like to reward people who get in early with great prices, but before you get access to the program, let me introduce the workshop topics for you:
- Creating Products That Sell (Completed!) - From coming up with highly marketable ideas to creating the audio, video and text content that people want to buy, you'll learn it all here. If you're new, there's step-by-step to get you started. If you're a product-making veteran, there are advanced strategies to learn as well.
- Building A Responsive List (Completed!) - You'll be walked through how to create a online following that trusts you enough to buy from you repeatedly. This is my existing $197 list-building workshop that many owners have told me "raised the bar" for information products. It's technically already released, but I'm going to add some new content to it as well.
- High-Conversion Sales Pages (Completed!) - I've had sales pages convert as high as 27% this year (which is an incredible rate in this industry) and I'll share techniques for writing better sales pages even if you have no experience at all. You don't need to be a $10,000-a-page copywriter to sell effectively, and I'll show you exactly why I can say - and prove - that to be true.
- Mastering Your Sales Funnel (Completed!) - Every customer's readiness to buy form you is different at different times, and if you want to make more sales it's important to develop a number of offerings across the price spectrum. I'll show you how to bring people into your "sales funnel" and make multiple sales to more customers, boosting your bottom line.
- Getting Paid What You're Worth (Completed!) - You'll learn how to raise your rates without blinking an eye and have customers happy to pay you what you're truly worth, as well as add multiple streams of revenue to your business. There's a lot of money you're leaving on the table, and you'll discover how to put more of it back on your table.
- Optimizing Your Blog For Sales (Completed!) - If you're not making it easy on customers to buy from your website, you're missing out on a lot of sales. In fact, you need to make it more than easy - you need to guide visitors through specific paths that get them to become customers. I'll show you intelligent ways to engage visitors more so that they're eager to purchase what you're selling.
- Setting Up Payment Systems (Completed!) - From low-budget "get it done" setups to full-featured shopping cart solutions, you'll learn how to set up the payment system that's right for you. You'll learn how to select the right solution for your needs, and if you already have one, you'll learn a few new tricks as well. :-)
- Becoming Incredibly Productive (January) - I built my 5-figure-a-month business while holding down a day job, driving a long commute, and raising three crazy little kids ... and I had to ramp up my productivity to make it happen. Packing in all the things you need to do isn't easy, but I'll show you how to make it easier - and to accomplish more than you ever thought possible.
- Becoming A Big Player In Your Niche (February) - The more influence you can develop in your niche, the easier it will be to run large product launches, create lucrative joint ventures and get more of what you want in many other areas of your business. Influence building isn't rocket science, but there's a definite art to it. I'll show you how to grow your stature quickly and effectively.
- Running An Effective Affiliate Program (March) - A big percentage of my sales come from the promotional efforts of my affiliates, and I'd like to show you how to experience the same in your business. Attracting and managing affiliates isn't as easy as some marketers would have you believe - it takes finesse and hard work - and I'll show you how to use your time and effort most effectively.
I am excited to be opening the doors for all this content - and it's going to be a hell of a ride as I work on getting each workshop out one by one while you get the help you need in the forums.
So here's the thing ... I've been releasng these one of these workshops every month or so as standalone products with formal, full-price launches for each one ... but I can't promise I'll publically release the last three anytime soon, for two reasons that work out in your favor:
- I have a feeling I may get caught up creating so much content for the private site that I'll delay repackaging it for the standalone launches. For example, I may have finished up the content for the Networking workshop but if I'm answering so many questions about revenue streams, affiliate programs, productivity and more, I'll might hold off on packaging and launching that workshop and focus more on helping my Mentorship audience build their businesses.
It's a lot of work planning for these individual launches, and if I'm on a roll creating content for all these other workshops at the same time, I may just keep the momentum going and focus on content creation on the inside of the site. And while that might make those outside the Mentorship groan, the people who get in now will be very, very happy I'm doing so.
- I also have a feeling I might create additional workshops to throw into this program. I hold some pretty high standards when it comes to over-delivering, and if it looks like any of these workshops ends up being significantly smaller than the others, I may combine two of them into one workshop and create another giant workshop in its place.
So you're warned - you may get more than you pay for. I reserve the right to shift topics around so that I cover everything I promised to, and then some. And I'm not going to apologize about that. :-)
Now that I've told you all the details of my (not so) evil plan, let me explain what you'll see when you walk through the door of this private group mentorship program:
- First, you'll see a constantly flowing stream of content for the workshop I'll be focusing on at that moment, in an easy-reading blog format. Currently in development is "Becoming Incredibly Productive," so the bulk of the new content for the next month will be on that topic. However, I'll be creating content for the other modules on the fly as people ask questions in the private discussion forum, so in the "Recent Posts" section you'll see all sorts of good stuff.
Remember, if you're reading this now you're getting in on the beginning of this program before it formally launches, so it's still a work in progress. But more will come on a weekly basis, as I cook up the content for my workshops bit by bit.
- Then, you'll log into the discussion forum where you can ask questions about the content (or ask about stuff that hasn't been written about yet). This is one of the best parts of the program. If you have a quick question (or even a not-so-quick one) just ask it and get great feedback from other members - and it may even evolve into more content for the workshops as well.
- Finally, you'll have access to personal consulting at a steeply discounted rate if you need it. If you really need to get on the phone with me, as a Group Mentorship member I'll give you 50% off my going rate - so instead of $500/hour, I'll be available for consulting time at just $250/hour.
Please note that these slots are extremely limited - I generally offer two per week, and they will be first come, first serve. But they're available if needed (and for any consulting clients who have purchased consulting time from me in the last 60 days at the full $500 rate, I'll throw in some free phone consulting to be more-than-fair to you for having paid the full rate so recently).
So when you first log in to the More Buyers Every Month Group Mentorship Program, only seven of the 10 workshops will be fully completed - but more content will appear like clockwork until all 10 workshops are done.
You know how most marketers try and give you the hard sell at just about this point? No hard sell here. This program will be open for waitlist enrollment in a few times throughout the year while I'm still adding the final workshops, but the more content is in there, the more I'll be charging for it. When I've completed the final workshop, the Group Mentorship will bump up to at least $997.
But for the next few days, the door price will be a much more affordable $497 (or $197/month for the 3-pay program) since the content is still being created. So you basically get half price just for getting in early.
- Plus, you're going to get a discounted rate if you've already picked up one or more of the workshops. Just email email@example.com if you've picked any of them up already.
See? No hard sell needed. :-)
Earlier I said I have aggressive launch plans and price increases in mind for these workshops when they sell individually, and it's important for you to know about this up front. I have developed a very simple product creation process and launch strategy that has served me well over the last few years:
- $0 - The Idea Stage: First, I come up with a highly marketable idea and start working on it. I don't offer it for sale at this point, because it's all in my head.
- $97 - Pre-Launch: Then, when it's almost done, I offer it to my special Advance Discount List as a pre-order for $97, and get a lot of "beta version" buyers (they get the finished version as well as a reward for early action).
- $247 - Full Launch: When it's launch time, I open the product up for affiliate sales and bring it up to what I see as full market value. After that, I never offer any sales or discounts on the products (and may even increase the price if I upgrade the package).
I'll be using the same strategy for each of these workshops - and already have for the several of them so far. All of these standalone workshops will list for at least $247, but they'll all pre-launch with a $97 minimum price tag.
This is important to know - because if you're thinking that you'll get the workshops as they come out, there are three key downsides to buying them separately:
- The price will be higher if you buy the workshops separately - perhaps much higher. If you were to pick up the existing "fully launched" workshops today for their current prices and the upcoming workshops for $97 each during pre-launch, you'd be paying well over two thousand dollars.
- You won't have access to the discussion forum if you buy the workshops separately - And this is a pretty big deal. The forum is your chance to ask questions and get targeted help for your business - and it's also a critically important way to network with other product producers for when you want to do partnerships and joint ventures. Access to the forum will not be part of the standalone workshops.
- You won't get free content upgrades if you buy the workshops separately - This site is a work in process - so as I upgrading existing workshops you won't have to pay for the new-and-improved material. If you're a Group Mentorship member you'll get access to that additional content as soon as it's created, because it will be right there within the site. And it will be free - unlike the upgrade modules for the individual workshops.
So even at the waitlist pre-launch price of $497 (or 3 payments of $197), access to these 10 workshops, the discussion forum and the discounted consulting is a seriously good deal - so much that I don't have to sweeten it with any of those crazy old-school marketing "kitchen sink" bonus offers. Hell, the launch price will cost less than 2 hours of my consulting time, so it doesn't have to get sweeter than that.
This $497 price will only be good until the the last workshop is completed, and then it's getting it's official launch pricing of $997. And the price will never come down.
Remember, I'll even give you the option to make 3 easy payments of $197 if that suits your budget better. I don't want a single nagging objection to stand in the way of you and the training you need to rapidly grow your business.
I don't know why I even have to mention this, because I think everyone should handle refunds in the hassle-free way I do, but since typical marketers give you the runaround, I want to make sure you understand the risk-free nature of this offer (well, I'm actually taking the risk, so it's risk-free for you, but not for me).
My policy is simple:
- You don't like it? Just ask for a refund within 60 days of joining and POOF, it's yours. No hassles.
(Why do other people make that so hard?)
Here's what you're about to get access to:
- The private members' area with the ever-growing workshop content - with three workshops fully completed and the fourth on the way. New content will be added on a weekly basis until all 10 workshops are completed.
- The private discussion / networking forum you can use right now - go ahead, ask your questions and start getting to know people right now. I can't wait for you to tap into this fantastic resource.
- Deeply discounted consulting time with me - 50% off my regular rates, first come, first serve.
- A totally hassle-free 60-day money-back guarantee - it really doesn't get any easier than this. You can pop in now and spend the next two months letting me prove to you that I deliver the goods. :-)
- An incredible charter membership price that's much lower than it will be in the future. As the next few months play out, and all of the workshops are finished, the price will double. The price will never be lower than this, so don't let this chance to get this training pass you by.
And that's it. No hard sell, just one hell of a great offer. Join the almost 300 people who are already loving this program, and I'll toast your arrival with a frosty beverage and well wishes for a kick-ass 2010.
My best to you,
P.S. Normally, marketers put a strong, crazy emotional yellow-highlighter call to action in this section of a sales letter. Nope, not here. I'm just going to remind you that the discussion / networking forum alone is worth the price. Seriously.
The More Buyers Every Month Group Mentorship Program is a steal at any price, but at $497 it's such a no-brainer that I almost want to buy it from myself. Go ahead and pick it up on the cheap now or scroll back up to re-read all the good stuff.
P.P.S. Oh yeah… it’s fully guaranteed for 60 days, no questions asked, no hassle. You don't like it, you don't pay. Buy it already.